Forgacs through its parent company Civmec was contracted to carry out the main civil works on the HATS facilities project at HMAS Albatross (Nowra) and Jervis Bay Air Field.
The scope of work included:
- 4,500m3 concrete works,
- 10,000m3 bulk and detailed earthworks,
- reinforced concrete retaining walls,
- ramps and pedestrian path,
- 400 x bored piers (6m long),
- installation of underground drainage and concrete pits (3km), and
- installation of storage tanks and storm receptors.
AUD $60 million
bulk and detailed earthworks