We pride ourselves on our high-quality standards, a level achieved through our work on some of Australia’s most complex fabrication and construction projects.
We believe this pride, along with our culture built around achieving excellence, ensuring our people are adequately trained and highly skilled and our Civtrac system, enable us to continually produce high quality products for our clients.
Civtrac is our in-house developed, web-based integrated business management, quality and tracking system . It manages all aspects of project delivery including document control, project reporting and quality compliance and is a fully integrated system allowing for “live” project data to be recorded.
Our clients can also access Civtrac, via remote login, which gives them visibility on their project’s progress and allows them to monitor and improve the outcome of their project.
Civtrac allows us to manage every aspect of the project life cycle and capture data throughout all phases of project delivery from fabrication through to on-site installation. This provides our clients with:
- transparency across their entire project from material control to delivery and installation,
- rigorous configuration management,
- detailed collection and retention of Objective Quality Evidence (OQE), giving our clients assurance of the heritage of every item and piece of material used in production,
- increased productivity through our multi-disciplinary service offering, and
- the implementation of innovative and best practice solutions which utilise state-of-the-art technology and equipment.
This information is easily collated and utilised for the benefit of the project. Civtrac also allows for weld and material traceability reports to be produced along with Manufacturers’ Data Reports, ensuring all elements of project quality deliverables are met.
We hold a certificate of accreditation to ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems.
Please follow this link for our Quality Policy.